Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010 A New Year & I'm Back

I have been away from my blog for a long time. A lot of changes in my life after the big move into the Homewood House. I'm at a new salon, ( A Nail's Charm ) in Steubenville, OH. My sewing business has really expanded now that I have room for the three sewing machines that are needed to keep up with all the new orders. I have also been busy with more orders for products now that we were able to expand our production area.



Our Foot-Fix Pedicure Line was featured in the January 2010 issue of Nails Magazine.

More updates and photos will be posted soon.


Thanks & Blessings

Pat Bailey-Steubenville, OH

VontriesAromas.com
Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

beautytipshub said...

really like this post..Want to hear more from you in future @beautytipshub Thanks for this one:)